1700/1725 Brannum Lane
Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387-1107
We work with professionals to develop water monitoring solutions for our planet’s natural resources. Whether you are concerned with floods, droughts, storm water runoff, clean drinking water, or healthy ecosystems, YSI can partner with you to provide reliable water resource instruments and systems.
Our instruments, software, and data collection platforms are focused on environmental monitoring and testing. The integrated systems we deliver to our customers help them to obtain critical data about the quality of water.
YSI Integrated Systems & Services partnered with Ocean Server Technology to combine the Iver3 Autonomous Underwater Vehicle and the YSI EXO water quality system to create the i3XO AUV. The i3XO is the combination of the latest in water quality and AUV’s combined into one robust monitoring platform.
The i3XO AUV will provide high resolution water quality data, side scan sonar imaging, downward looking current profiling, and bathymetric surveying. Used by government agencies, military, universities, contractors, and private organizations, the versatility of the i3XO is perfect for all your monitoring requirements.
• One person deployable system
• Intuitive Point and Click mission planning (user defined or predefined patterns)
• Geo-referenced data
• *Up to 8 water quality parameters (*4 sensor ports)
• Bottom mapping and water column profiling
• Operating depth of up to 100 meters
• Complete wide-area surveys without the use of a boat
• Intel Dual Core 1.6 GHz N2600 processor with MS Windows embedded; Up to 512 GB solid state drive for data storage, Up to 512 GB solid state drive for data storage
• Communications; Surface: 2.4 GHz telemetry radio for Handheld Remote; and/or Iridium with cloud based tracking software. Wireless 802.11g Ethernet standard
• Navigation; Surface: GPS (WAAS corrected). Subsurface: RDI Doppler Velocity Log(DVL) downward looking, 81M range, depth sensor and corrected compass
• 48V Servo Controlled DC Motor with 3-blade cast bronze propeller
• Charging via a 24V External Connector with USB 2.0 supports
• Four independent control planes (Pitch/ Yaw Fins)
• 60-85” L X 5.8” Dia, 59-85lbs weight
• Rugged, lightweight carbon fiber and marine grade aluminum
• Bow integrated EXO water quality system and forward object avoidance sensor
• Side Scan Sonar; Single frequency 450kHz
• Built-in moisture detectors
• Li-lon batteries, 800 WHrs, Optional spare tail section with additional battery pack
• 1-4 knots speed range, 100 meter depth rating
• 8-10 hours operating time at 2.5 knots
Navigation Lights, with IR and Visible LED’s (programmable strobe)