People + Organizations

Search AUVs




Organization Detail

Organization logo

ECA S.A.

Manufacturer

Z.I. Toulon Est
262 Rue des Frères Lumière
83130 La Garde
France

http://www.eca.fr/

Organization's Description:

ECA S.A. is a France-based robotics company, belonging to Finuchem, which designs, manufactures, buys and sells robotic equipment for both civil and military application. The Company is split into two divisions: defense robotics, which specializes in underwater mine clearance, and civil robotics, which focuses on, among others, the automobile and aeronautics markets. As of December 31, 2006, defense robotics accounted for 52% of the Company's activities and civil robotics accounted for the remaining 48%. The Company has several subsidiaries including ECA CSIP, in the United Kingdom, and OD ECA, in Turkey, which develop, manufacture and repair parts for the defense robotics division. ECA also owns a 98% stake in ECA HYTEC, which handles larger civil robotics projects, such as the dismantling of power stations in France. The Company is headquartered in La Garde, France.

Phone: +33 (0)4 94 08 90 00
Fax: +33 (0)4 94 08 90 70