Journal call for papers from International Journal of Intelligent Unmanned Systems New Journal for 2013
Editor: Prof. Agus Budiyono, Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea
We are currently seeking papers for inclusion in the International Journal of Intelligent Unmanned Systems (IJIUS) - the official journal of the International Society of Intelligent Unmanned Systems. IJIUS is a new journal focused on the rapid progress and increasing use of unmanned systems in various applications covering ground, underwater, aerial and space domains.
Editorial objectives and coverage
The journal is dedicated to the advancement of the applied science and technology of unmanned systems. It aims to disseminate original research representing significant advances in the design, development, testing and operation of unmanned vehicles and systems for various applications.
Coverage includes, but is not limited to:
• Unmanned aerial vehicles • Micro air vehicles • Air balloons and blimps
• Ground robotics
• Satellite and spacecraft technologies
• Missiles and rocketry
• Unmanned underwater vehicles
• Autonomous control of unmanned vehicles
• Intelligent system applications for unmanned vehicles
• Swarm and multi-agent systems
• Distributed and coordinated control of multi vehicle systems
• Biomimetic and biologically inspired design of vehicles
• Modelling and simulation technologies for unmanned systems.
Key journal audiences:
• Researchers • Scientists • Academia and their counterparts in government laboratories and industries all working in the area of unmanned systems
Submit a paper:
Submissions to the International Journal of Intelligent Unmanned Systems should be sent by email to the Editor at: email@example.com
More information, including full author guidelines, can be found at: www.emeraldinsight.com/ijius.htm