The Iver3 is the latest affordable AUV platform released by Ocean Server Technology. This autonomous system benefits from 10 years of experience in building reliable systems with well over 200 AUVs shipped. The system offers the widest range of world class sensors and sonar packages with simple operation in near coastal environments. The Iver AUV takes many of the traditional challenges out of inshore surveys where tethered approaches can be challenging.
Iver3-580 Base System Features:
• Standard Length: 60-85 inches depending on instrumentation package
• Base weight (standard vehicle) <85 lbs man-portable.
• Extended Range DVL options for 80 plus meter bottom lock and ADCP
• 100m depth rating (deeper options available)
• 8-14 hours endurance at speed of 2.5 knots (configuration dependent)
• 1-4 knots speed range using Smart Motor: 48 V DC servo controlled motor with speed feedback
• GPS/Wifi (802.11n Ethernet standard) Fixed Antenna mast with LED for visual location and integrated satellite based augmentation system reception capability (Iridium and Acomms optional)
• Swappable Battery Section (Eight 98 Whr Battery Packs for 760 Watt-hour capacity)
• Single Dual Core 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Low Power CPU with Windows Embedded
• 256 GB Solid State Drive for Operation & Data Storage
• Removable flash drive for immediate access to sonar records (USB2) and data transfer for mission planning while on deck
• Integrated WiFi Hub for rapid data movement
• World Class Sonar Options (L3 Klein, EdgeTech, StarFish..etc) including OceanServer’s rapid assessment tools to create GeoTiff images of side scan records and KMZ files for Google Earth
• Built for continuous operation, virtually maintenance free, intuitive operation and mission planning in minutes