August 21, 2014 - via Coda Octopus
CodaOctopus recently announced the release of Version 6 of CodaOctopus Underwater Survey Explorer. This is a new major release of its innovative visualization and processing software suite for the Echoscope range of real-time 3D sonars.
This new version provides the next generation platform supporting the latest complementary hardware tools and features for improved capability, performance and precision.
Key new features include:
- Patch Test provides an easy-to-use means of calibrating your Echoscope installation to provide repeatable data for survey and mapping applications. Find out more about patch test in version 6 here;
- -Native support is provided for the CodaOctopus IPT range of Pan and Tilt systems and for the new Time-Lock Power Supply Units providing millisecond-accurate time-stamping on sonar data;
- -New Fixed Views feature allowing the operator to quickly switch between fixed views such as Plan View and Elevations;
- Enhanced Coordinate Reference System featuring more options and including full support for US Survey Feet;
- Enhanced User Interface with latest look and feel.
CodaOctopus’ development team is working on a host of further new features and enhancements which will build on the advantages of moving to the version 6 platform
External link: http://subseaworldnews.com/2014/08/21/codaoctopus-introduces-underwater-survey-explorer-6-for-echoscope-sonars/codaoctopus-introduces-underwater-survey-explorer-6-for-echoscope-sonars/